All 30 art Reviews

Assassin 1503 Assassin 1503

it look awesome but.

his feet. they just dont seem to be angled right, like hes actually floating infront of the cross, I dont know it could just be me just have nother look at it and see if you can see what im talking about?

still great thou.

Lady in the water Lady in the water

It all looks geart except for one thing.

If you dont mine me saying. But the mouth, it seems tad tosmall for the overall face.

It could just be me though. Great job notheless.

emiliapaw5 responds:

Thanks, yeah I agree, but since this is an old piece I won't go back to fixing it, I tried fixing the mouth in the past( her mouth was actually even more smaller XD), she didn't look right with a bigger mouth.

This is a blend of anime and realism, I hope I do a better job next time :)

Prepare for Conflict v0.5 Prepare for Conflict v0.5

Pretty good.

the thing I dontl ike though it the position of the chieftend's hand and the angly/length of the hammer, it just doesn't seem right to me, if you were ever to redo this pic, maybe have the burte be a liilt more relaxed, have the hamnmer at an angle, and maybe have the hammer a little longer. the hammer ( I think) is supposed to be a little taller then the brute.

The only thing I have ot say about the ODSt is maybe put a shadow on the wall he's hiding behind.

Finale Finale

:O

It's like a black and white photo, you are amazing!

Sun Sun

Very good.

But it doesn't look like sun, it looks more like on of your electric orb things or a planets thats starting to blow up. BUT STILL VERY AWESONE! :D

khote responds:

thanks

Megatron (HOC) Version Megatron (HOC) Version

umm...

Yea, it's an OK pictiure, I would have expected something better from you, no offence. But everything about him, the proportions ,his legs, that gun, the angle. it's all so... so wrong. Maybe if your ever up to it, try making this pic again, because right now. it isn't that good.

What really gets me is that building.

MindChamber responds:

sorry for disappointing you. I hope you'll be ok.

No Spartan Left Behind No Spartan Left Behind

Something you should know.

ok, first of all decent drawing, but you should make the place a little more battle torn other then peaceful and grassy and what not. maybe have a destroyed city in the background.

OK. Now for the Spartan. Spartans are not like normal humans, after reading all the halo books. A Spartan doesn't stop fighting until he/she falls to the ground broken. She just looks like she was all cut up, oh and she should be all buned since the covenant use plasma weapons. But seriously, she would still be walking up straight beside the other guy, Spartans show no sigh of weakness unless they're dead.

and the spartans helmet looks like it was stretched.

Halochief89 responds:

Yeah this is a pretty old drawing, I was just trying out new poses and such. The background I kinda just threw together in around 5 minutes suppose to look the the covenant campaign level a bit.

EMO LOLWUT EMO LOLWUT

uhh huh...

Dude. You just destroyed a an already stupid meme, the shape of the pare looks to bulgy, the wair added on just looks stupid eventhough your trying to portay it as an emo (sorry to say) While i'm on the topic of emo, where the hell are the scratches and cut marks? it's not an emo without that, it's just goth. and mayby have it lose some of it colour so it's more of a grayish geen colour, and make it's teeth look like their rotting out of it's head.

Pocky88 responds:

I know it's a stupid meme, but it's just a parody. But, thanks for your feedback. Who said that all emos cut? I'm not stereotypical.

Hills Remake Hills Remake

alrighty.

Theres somthing you missed! something i liked in the first one! The lighting you put along the grass! D: the colour combonation is pretty good, and yet a fantastic job on the water. Try making the tree a little darker since it's facing awayfrom the moon, having it like that doesn't really sem right. The foffy sky night is fantastic, much beter then the first one. and with the rock sticking up over the water, try adding a few twigs along it's under side

The shading you did with the land is pretty good, sorry if I can't come up with much to say for this one, other then it does look better then the first one other then those few minor things. i'de scou yea but I have to be rescouted my self. (gotta draw more stuff >_<)

zrb responds:

Thanks again for your constructive criticism, I'll change those things when I get the chance :]

Too bad about the unscouting, I guess Newgrounds is only aiming for amazing graphics :p

Infiltration Infiltration

his face...

The rest is pretty good for ms paint. but the face... you need to add some shape to it, it looks like he doesn't have a chim, and add some shading on his body, without it, he looks rather flat.

the flags are pretty good, but from how large the wall looks, they should be a little larger then that. Unless they'er painted onto the wall.... it's hard to tell from the way you have the shading on the wall...

6/10 3/5

Keep it up, you have a very unique style.