SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

what the hell happened?

it use to load up so fast, but now its slower then a turtle. :(

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

so long story short.

life is short and pointless.

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

pretty good guys.

pretty origenal I must say, great work with the morse code commands, it kept me occupied for a while.

Grent responds:

Glad you liked it, dude!

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

I think I found another glitch.

I cant seem to get passed the first level due to the upgrade menu freezing on me, it's a piss off, I really want to play this game. Can you find someway to fix it, please?

One Chance One Chance

Great but

What the he?? even if I go back to the main page then back here I still can't reply it.

I understand why you wont put one in, but still!

Spin the World Spin the World

one thing I really didn't like

The aliens from invaders, they didn't event have to enter onto the sreen to damage yo. How the hell am I supposed ot defend against that? they took me down to 20. healthin thier first wave! Is it a glitch, or was it some stupid idea someone thought of to try and criple the player?

the game as a whole is awesome, but that wave... that wave doing that sort of damage without even entering the screen is just bullshit.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Grat game

Very hard but awesome

Did anyone else notice that the character that you use is this is Elis?

Or am I wrong nd it's just someone that looks like him?

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

What was with the ending?

great game, but what was with the colored guy and freezing the game with the ending?

squidly responds:

It's a cliffhanger.

Hentai Hold'em Hentai Hold'em

eehhh

its an alright game...

Zombie Ramming Zombie Ramming

its good, but...

its all good aside from the fact that the controls are fuking sloppy as hell, the left arrow button hardly works at all, the only thing I could do to keep my self safe was to do clockwise doughnuts to kill off all the zombies.

notto mention that the space key likes to stick, even ater youv used up all your juice, it'll use it as it recharges, which is a little annoying.

Hell, while driving in a straight line, do you have any idea how hard it is to turn in any direction in this game?

I strongly suggest you take anthoer look at the controls, because right now... they just plain suck.