Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

Awesome work! if you're making a third, then I can't wait to see what you have instore for us :D

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

Fantastic! I love this animation that I watched it a second time. The only thing I some what didn't like was the dialogue, it could have been a little better, it seemed some what robotic through most of the animation. Other then that, great work. I hope to see more videos from you soon :D.

TopStick TopStick

so the guy in the castle is the top stick?

Wow, really? thats... thats.... i dont know, I knew nearly every stick men you used in this flash, i wasn't expecting HIM to be the best. Becasue of that, I thought the ending was kinda cheap, what with ending it all in a single bang like that.

the cheering at the end was cool though.

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

what the hell happened?

it use to load up so fast, but now its slower then a turtle. :(

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

so long story short.

life is short and pointless.

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

pretty good guys.

pretty origenal I must say, great work with the morse code commands, it kept me occupied for a while.

Grent responds:

Glad you liked it, dude!

JBI - A hero's Journey JBI - A hero's Journey

When it hit "rising excitement"

I was thinking that it was ognig to go into a more of a gloomy DOOM theme. Like something bad was about to happen. But then the happy music came back :(

All in all, you did an awesome job with this and I love it :3

FF2 Caves+*~.0 FF2 Caves+*~.0

this brings back memories.

I love it, I love all your songs. you did a fantastic job GOOD WORK. :D

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - the shawn of 2004 would be proud :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

_:Final Chance:_ _:Final Chance:_

Its pretty good

For a start. I really dol ike it, it gives off that depressing/ "IM LOST" feeling. But try to not have silent endings like this one does now. I though my omputer forze or sometihng.
Keep oging with it, you have potenshal. :D

Assassin 1503 Assassin 1503

it look awesome but.

his feet. they just dont seem to be angled right, like hes actually floating infront of the cross, I dont know it could just be me just have nother look at it and see if you can see what im talking about?

still great thou.

Lady in the water Lady in the water

It all looks geart except for one thing.

If you dont mine me saying. But the mouth, it seems tad tosmall for the overall face.

It could just be me though. Great job notheless.

emiliapaw5 responds:

Thanks, yeah I agree, but since this is an old piece I won't go back to fixing it, I tried fixing the mouth in the past( her mouth was actually even more smaller XD), she didn't look right with a bigger mouth.

This is a blend of anime and realism, I hope I do a better job next time :)

Prepare for Conflict v0.5 Prepare for Conflict v0.5

Pretty good.

the thing I dontl ike though it the position of the chieftend's hand and the angly/length of the hammer, it just doesn't seem right to me, if you were ever to redo this pic, maybe have the burte be a liilt more relaxed, have the hamnmer at an angle, and maybe have the hammer a little longer. the hammer ( I think) is supposed to be a little taller then the brute.

The only thing I have ot say about the ODSt is maybe put a shadow on the wall he's hiding behind.